Thursday, March 14, 2013

Week 2 Post 2

So I have been trying really hard to keep up with all the work for this week.  I succesfully submitted my artical review before the Wednesday at midnight deadline, I made my Edmodo page--not sure what to do with it now though.  I think I am following 1 classmate, requested to follow another classmate and I am not sure what to do about the other classmates, because I can't search their names.  I just still feel like I am not really sure what I need to be doing.  It's very time consuming keeping up with blogs, creating accounts, add information/people/websites to these sites, make sure I post comments before Wednesday, and make sure I have my assignments submitted before Sunday at midnight.  To be honest, I am not really sure what is due and when it's due.  I feel like I am looking all over the class webpage for assignments, just to make sure that I am not going to over look something.

 It's just very overwhelming on top of my teaching job and my home life.

No comments:

Post a Comment