Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Week 4

I think I may have skipped week 3....it was a very crazy week. I had a lot of personal issues going on, plus a lot of work related stuff going on as well.  It was just a crazy week.

I have managed to get my Week 4 post and reply in already (as of Tuesday), my Edmodo project is finished, I have my Delicious project finished-all components are in there, just ready to be graded.  I need to start working on my Wiki project, that is the next big project that is due.  I have a couple days off school for Easter break, so I think I am going to tackle that project over the next couple days.  Not really how I wanted to spend my time off, but I would rather do it now rather than trying to get it finished next week.

We are halfway finished with the class...only 4 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment